As you plan your trip to the island of Graciosa, it’s essential to pay attention to the right clothing and other accessories to make the most of the island’s natural beauty! To help you out, here are some useful tips to help you prepare for an incredible adventure in the region!
- Clothes and more clothes: the island’s climate varies greatly throughout the day, so we recommend layering clothes. This is because during the day there can be pleasant temperatures, but cool winds can appear at any time. Wear light clothes, such as t-shirts, blouses and comfortable pants. Oh, and don’t forget your jacket or sweatshirt to protect you from the cool breeze and sudden temperature changes;
- Suitable and comfortable footwear: Graciosa offers so many panoramic views that your feet will appreciate a pair of comfortable shoes. Choose sturdy, comfortable sneakers that provide good support for your feet during the long hours of walking along the trails and rough terrain;
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hats: use and abuse! The sun shines brightly on the island, even if the clouds hide it. That’s why you should regularly apply sunscreen and bet on a high protection factor. Sunglasses and hats can also protect your face and neck from Ultra Violet rays. Avoid unpleasant sunburn and enjoy your outdoor activities;
- Umbrella or raincoat: although the island’s climate is mild, there is a chance of rain. So take an umbrella with you – it’s more practical, takes up less space and ensures that you’re always protected. This way, you can continue exploring Graciosa without any worries;
- Functional backpack: your best friend! When it comes to exploring the island, opt for a functional and sturdy backpack, the right size to carry all your essentials, such as: water, snacks, sunscreen, umbrella, documents, wallet, map of the island and camera;
- Beach accessories: with beaches and natural pools, the island of Graciosa offers several places where you can cool off and relax. Don’t forget to pack a swimsuit and a towel and enjoy some leisure time. Oh, and take a waterproof bag to store your wet clothes.
Now that you know these tips, you can enjoy your trip to Graciosa Island with peace of mind! Be enchanted by the combination of natural landscapes and tranquillity! Move freely and make the most of every moment of your trip!